Help build a business that will last seven lifetimes. Become a member of our advisory board.
We’re searching for advisory board members to give well-rounded recommendations on our operations, strategy, and social & environmental impact.
Inclusive Advisory is Ontario’s first law, accounting and wealth management firm. We are committed to integrating and simplifying professional services for people that make a difference, all while improving our social and environmental impact. To stay accountable to our values, we are pursuing B-Corporation certification, which includes regular assessment of our social and environmental performance.
There are many advantages to being on our advisory board, such as:
- Knowing you’re helping build a business that considers the community it serves
- An opportunity to meet and collaborate with a diverse group of community leaders
- A chance to challenge your personal beliefs
- A space to use your expertise as a force for good
In addition to all the intrinsic benefits that come from being on a talented advisory board, we will donate $250 to a local charity of your choice on your behalf after every meeting. This is our way of thanking you for your valuable time while serving the support systems of our community.
What to expect
- A 1-year term comprising of 4 quarterly meetings
- Some email communication between meetings
- Your unembellished opinions and recommendations
- A genuine interest in ethical business practices
If you’re interested in being on our advisory board, send us your resume and cover letter below.