Administrative Assistant- Peterborough
Local Peterborough firm is seeking a full-time administrative assistant in their admin department.
Who is Inclusive Advisory?
We are a regional accounting, law, human resources, and wealth management firm with offices in Oshawa, Port Perry and Peterborough and are rapidly growing in our communities! Our knowledge, innovation and courage deliver results in a collaborative professional style that establishes and builds trust – together.
Why Work for Us?
At Inclusive, we pride ourselves on putting our people and the environment first. We offer competitive wages and flexible time off. Our collaborative culture influences all aspects of our business and we value the input of all our employees. Inclusive is committed to reducing our environmental impact by continuously improving our facilities and processes. Our dedication goes beyond legal compliance. Through our leadership team and employee participation, we strive to integrate and encompass sound environmental practices into our business decisions. If you’re looking for a place to grow your career, Inclusive is a great fit!
- Client communication liaison, answering calls and responding to emails, resolving questions and concerns quickly
- Maintenance of client files and records, processing and finalizing client packages
- Scanning, Filing, and other basic administrative tasks including building maintenance, booking meeting space, light cleaning duties, sending/receiving mail, accepting client payments, etc.
- Checking in files and documents, monitoring filing system, and always maintaining high quality of organization
- Basic IT support, troubleshooting computer programs, printers, and server issues.
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge:
- Diploma or Degree in business administration or related program or 2-5 years’ experience in administrative field
- Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Intermediate computer skills in troubleshooting and problem solving
- Ability to prioritize workloads and the flexibility to manage multiple tasks and consistently meet client deadlines.
Must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Innovative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Dedicated to teamwork, client/customer service and professionalism.
- Demonstrated commitment to community involvement and environmentalism.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
View all job posting